Funfetti + cheesecake, I mean, you can’t really go wrong with this. Add in a little Greek yogurt to make these a more filling snack, and you got the perfect little treat in these Funfetti Greek Yogurt Cheesecake Bites!
These would still be as good and satisfying without the yogurt, so feel free to use the substitution listed in the recipe!
This is one of my favorite desserts…ever! It is also THE first dessert recipes I ever experimented with on my own.
I am not a big dessert person. Don’t get me wrong, I can totally get down on some ice cream, cake, cookies, you name it. Most of the time, however, I crave savory foods.
I do, however, love a little sweet bite after a meal and having these little cheesecake bites is kind of perfect for just that. I wanted to try these with Greek yogurt so that in case I ever wanted something sweet as a snack, that might also help me stay a little more satisfied (with the addition of the added protein!), these could be a perfect option.
Super easy, super cute and super delicious!
Let’s get baking!
Funfetti Greek Yogurt Cheesecake Bites
- 3 sheets graham crackers total of 6 square crackers
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter melted
- 4 oz plain cream cheese room temperature
- 1 7 oz container plain Greek Yogurt I used 2% Fage brand
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 pinches cinnamon
- 3 tbsp rainbow sprinkles
- 1 egg
- Begin by preheating your oven to 325 degrees.
- In a food processor, chop the graham crackers into a fine consistency. Add butter to the mixture, stir and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
- Using a 24-mini cupcake pan, add muffin liners. Fill each with about 1 tsp of the graham cracker mixture and press it so that it even. Bake this for 5 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven and spoon about 1/2 tbsp of the cheesecake mixture, or until it fills to the top of the pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Once complete, refrigerate for at least 2-4 hours before serving.
Lots of LOVE,