It has been A WHILE since my last post.
So without further ado…I am PUMPED to bring you this ridiculously easy and delicious grilled zucchini dish! I mean, look at it. The colors just pop and make you think SUMMERTIME.
We were having a BBQ at a friends house this summer and I wanted to add a dish that would be easy to make. I had a jar of Trader Joe’s Corn & Chile salsa and a zucchini, and this beauty was born! This post is totally NOT sponsored by Trader Joe’s but that would be pretty cool if it was.
You can cook this outside on a grill if you have one, or you can use a grill pan and cook it indoors. You can even roast it, or cook it how you want!
The salsa I used is slightly spicy from the chiles, sweet from the corn with a vinegary bite and it is the perfect combo to that grilled zucchini. Name a more iconic duo than corn and zucchini!
Let’s get to it!
Grilled Zucchini with Corn Salsa
- 2 large zucchinis sliced in coin shapes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp garlic powder
- 1/2 cup corn salsa of your choice
- salt & pepper to taste
- chopped cilantro optional
- Combine sliced zucchini, olive oil, garlic powder, salt and pepper in large bowl.
- Grill each side about 2-3 minutes. Remove from grill and place back into bowl you originally mixed all ingredients.
- Stir and let sit until cooled.
- Assemble on platter with corn salsa on top, and cilantro.
So simple and so delicious! Feel free to use any corn salsa you have on hand, or you can take plain corn, spice it up with some garlic and chiles and throw it on top. However you do it, make it how you love it!
As always, I hope you enjoy!
Lots of LOVE,